- In case of non-acceptance of the general conditions of use stipulated in this contract, the User must give up access to the services offered by the site.
- Djerba Plaza reserves the right to modify at any time the contents of these general conditions of use.
The edition of the site www.djerba-plaza.com is provided by the Company SOTALO. Djerba Plaza Thalasso & Spa whose head office is located : SOTALO C/O Afrique Travaux Zone Industrielle Charguia .Tunis Tunisia.
The host of the site www.djerba-plaza.com is the Company OVHcloud .
The purpose of this clause is to define the various essential terms of the Agreement:
- User: this term refers to any person who uses the site or any of the services offered by the site.
- User Content: this is the data transmitted by the User within the site.
- Member: the User becomes a member when identified on the site
- User ID and password: this is all the information necessary to identify a User on the site. The identifier and password allow the User to access services reserved for members of the site. The password is confidential.
Access to services
The site is accessible free of charge at any location to any User with Internet access. All costs incurred by the User to access the service (computer hardware, software, Internet connection, etc.) are at the User’s expense. Depending on the case:
- The non-member User does not have access to the services reserved for members. To do so, he/she must identify himself/herself with his/her login and password.
- The site implements all the means at its disposal to ensure a quality access to its services. The obligation being of means, the site does not commit itself to reach this result.
- Any event due to a case of force majeure resulting in a malfunction of the network or server does not engage the responsibility of www.djerba-plaza.com
- Access to the site’s services may be interrupted, suspended or modified at any time without notice for maintenance or any other reason. The User undertakes not to claim any compensation following the interruption, suspension or modification of this contract. The User has the option of contacting the site by email at email@example.com.
The trademarks, logos, signs and any other content of the site are protected by the Intellectual Property Code and more particularly by copyright.
The User requests prior authorization from the site for any reproduction, publication or copy of the various contents.
Any content put on line by the User is of his only responsibility. The User undertakes not to put online any content that could harm the interests of third parties. Any legal action taken by an injured third party against the site will be borne by the User.
The User’s content can be removed or modified by the site at any time and for any reason. The User will not receive any justification and notification prior to the deletion or modification of User content.
The information requested at site registration is necessary and required for the creation of the User’s account. In particular, the email address may be used by the site for the administration, management and animation of the service.
The site ensures that the User’s personal information is collected and processed with respect for privacy.
The User has the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose his personal data. The User exercises this right via:
- His personal space
- A contact form
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
to which these links lead do not engage the responsibility of www.djerba-plaza.com which does not have control over these links.
The User therefore refrains from engaging the responsibility of the site concerning the content and resources related to these outgoing hypertext links.